Clay Fighter: Call of Putty is a cancelled fighting game in the ClayFighter series, started for the Super NES in 1993. On September 2009 Interplay announced a return of ClayFighter for WiiWare and DSiWare, with a new project named “Clay Fighter: Call of Putty”, a joke with Call of Duty. This game was suppose to be an updated version of ClayFighter: Sculptor’s Cut and was planned to be released in 2011 for Wii and DS but it soon vanished in limbo and in the end it was never released.
Some info were published in Nintendo Power, November 2010 issue:
– Updated version of Clay Fighter 63 1/3 for the N64
– 16 fighters
– Bad Mr. Frosty, Kung Pow, High Five, Bonker, Lady Liberty, and Sumo Santa, Boogerman, Earthworm Jim included and i have heard rummors about hobo cop coming back
– Standard punches and kicks (3 strengths each)
– Powerful meter-based supermoves
– Finishing moves (Claytalities)
– Training mode
– Single-player story mode available
– Exhibition matches and 2-player versus mode as well
– Late 2010/early 2011 release
If you have more info in this lost project, please let us know!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Tremors: The Video Game [Cancelled – GameCube, Xbox, PS2, PC] - 19-01-2020
- Radikal Bikers [Game Boy Color – Cancelled] - 19-01-2020
- Shadowrun: Assassin (FASA Studio) [PC – Cancelled] - 12-01-2020