Guitar Hero 3 was developed by Neversoft and published by Activision and RedOctane. It is the third main installment in the Guitar Hero series, and the fourth title overall. The game was released for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360 in October 2007. [Info from Wikipedia]
Dirty Harry noticed that in early videos of the game there are some notable differences:
- In the final, there is no 1x combo. When no combo is earned the amp is blank, only showing 2x, 3x, and 4x combos.
- All of the combos are orange. In the final the 2x is orange, the 3x is green and the 4x is pink.
- The frets at the bottom look more like they do in Guitar Hero II in the beta.
- The ‘Star Power Ready’ message is much more bland and less exciting than in the final.
- There is no lightning effect when you get star power.
Thanks to Dirty Harry and Jason for the contribution!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Jason Bourne: Treadstone (Radical Entertainment) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PS3] - 12-12-2019
- Metroid Prime 1.5 [GameCube – Cancelled Pitch] - 09-12-2019
- MediEvil Legends [PSP – Cancelled] - 09-12-2019