Theseis is an action adventure that was in development by greek team Track7 Games for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. The project was started in early 2005, but after a couple of years of active promotion, Theseis vanished without traces and we can assume that it will never be released. It’s possible that they did not find a publisher interested in their project.
In the original press release we can read more about the game’s unseen features:
-A gripping storyline that places you in a Greece full of marvel, danger and back-stage scheming, just beneath the surface of everyday life.
- Play with both Andronicos and Pheve as they race against men and monsters to uncover the secret of Theseis.
- Frantic action and intriguing puzzles. Challenge both speed and wit in every corner of this dark fantasy world.
- Colorful characters and localities, ranging from neo-classical buildings to the grim depths of Hades.
- Innovative customized new power graphic engine, built specially to portray the full glory of Theseis’ stunning environments.
- Dynamic original music score.
Thanks to Celine for the contribution!
U64 is an archive with articles, screens and videos for cancelled, beta & unseen videogames. Every change & cut creates a different gaming experience: we would like to save some documents about this evolution for curiosity, historic and artistic preservation.