Theseis (AKA Thesis) is an action adventure that was in development by greek team Track7 Games, to be published by Ubisoft (?) for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. The project was started in early 2005, but after a couple of years of active promotion, Theseis vanished without traces and we can assume that it will never be released. It’s possible that they did not find a publisher interested in their project.
In the original press release we can read more about the game’s unseen features:
-A gripping storyline that places you in a Greece full of marvel, danger and back-stage scheming, just beneath the surface of everyday life.
– Play with both Andronicos and Pheve as they race against men and monsters to uncover the secret of Theseis.
– Frantic action and intriguing puzzles. Challenge both speed and wit in every corner of this dark fantasy world.
– Colorful characters and localities, ranging from neo-classical buildings to the grim depths of Hades.
– Innovative customized new power graphic engine, built specially to portray the full glory of Theseis’ stunning environments.
– Dynamic original music score.
Thanks to Celine for the contribution!