Theseis is an action adventure that was in development by greek team Track7 Games for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. The project was started in early 2005, but after a couple of years of active promotion, Theseis vanished without traces and we can assume that it will never be released. It’s possible that they did not find a publisher interested in their project.
In the original press release we can read more about the game’s unseen features:
-A gripping storyline that places you in a Greece full of marvel, danger and back-stage scheming, just beneath the surface of everyday life.
– Play with both Andronicos and Pheve as they race against men and monsters to uncover the secret of Theseis.
– Frantic action and intriguing puzzles. Challenge both speed and wit in every corner of this dark fantasy world.
– Colorful characters and localities, ranging from neo-classical buildings to the grim depths of Hades.
– Innovative customized new power graphic engine, built specially to portray the full glory of Theseis’ stunning environments.
– Dynamic original music score.
Thanks to Celine for the contribution!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Project V13 (Strategy RPG Version) [PC – Cancelled] - 09-05-2017
- (b)Last (quantic dream) [PS2, Xbox – Cancelled] - 02-05-2017
- Project Nano (Epic Games) [Cancelled – PS4, Xbox One, PC] - 17-04-2017