The original Radikal Bikers was a pizza-delivery racing game for Arcades, developed by Gaelco in 1998 and later converted to PlayStation in 1999. A Game Boy Color port was also in development by Bit Managers, but it the end it was never released. Some years ago a prototype of the cancelled GBC port was leaked online, so you can play it on your favorite emulator.
Gameplay is similar to the original arcade version, but using a top-down, isometric view. Players race in different cities trying to avoid cars to delivery pizza to their clients as soon as possible. As we can read from the original press-release:
“Jump on your scooter and take up the challenge. Through the busiest streets in the world you’ve got to avoid trucks, cars, police, obstacles and people in a pizza fuelled dash for glory. Take the challenge and race your way across Paris, London, New York and the true home of Pizza – Italy!
- Classic Arkade Mode.
- Radikal Mode.
- 2 player dash for glory.
- Numerous Characters and Scooters to suit your personal taste.
- GET OUTTA MY WAY!
- No speed limit. No seat belt. No air bag. No rules!”
A sequel to Radical Bikers was also in development by Gaelco, but also canned.
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Winterheart’s Guild (Sonata Arctica Video Game) [PC – Cancelled] - 21-02-2020
- My Neighbor Totoro [SNES – Cancelled] - 21-02-2020
- Prototype 3 (Radical Entertainment) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PS3] - 21-02-2020