We are happy to announce 2 eBooks from our digital version of “Video Games You Will Never Play” are featured in the latest eBook bundle by Story Bundle! Our “An Introduction of Video Games You Will Never Play” and “PC Games You Will Never Play” can be found in this bundle in their ePub and Mobi versions (our full book is available in physical form on Amazon and in PDF on Patreon), so you can easily read them in your eBook reader.
In the same bundle you can also find many interesting eBooks about forgotten video games, such as the research on the lost P.T. (Silent Hills) PS4 demo by Joel Couture, The Complete Guide to the Famicom Disk System by Hardcore Gaming 101 and the history of Doom by by David L. Craddock.
Here’s the full description, for more details check https://storybundle.com/games
The Retro Wonder Game Bundle – Curated by Simon Carless
The first Video Game Storybundle of 2018 is a massive one, since we have three brand new game history/analysis ebooks you can’t get anywhere else, as well as some amazing overlooked & sought-after tomes based around retro video game goodness.
Some of the biggest highlights for this bundle include exclusive ebooks on Hideo Kojima’s ‘lost classic’ horror title P.T., on the Doom franchise‘s amazing start and triumphant 2016 return, and on unlikely gems for the Atari 2600/VCS (including, yes, E.T the Extra Terrestrial!)
We also have a truly wonderful book on the history of the Xbox, a complete look at the rare Famicom Disk System and its games, and a trilogy of Douglas Adams-style novellas about a retro computer/game collector, as well as rare games revealed from the Unseen64 crew and a look at the historical heroines that come in game protagonist form.
Once again, the optional charity for this bundle is the Video Game History Foundation, a brand new non-profit organization dedicated to cataloging, digitizing, and preserving the history of video games. – Simon Carless
The initial titles in the Retro Wonder Game Bundle (minimum $5 to purchase) are:
- 21 Unexpected Games to Love on the Atari VCS by John Harris
- Heroines of Gaming by Christian Cardenas, Dylan Altman and Trista Payte
- The Ambivalence Chronicles – Bit#1: The Chip Whisperer by Steve Trower
- The Ambivalence Chronicles – Bit#2: The Kempston Interface by Steve Trower
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $15, you get all four of the regular titles, plus SEVEN more!
- P.T. – A Video Game Ghost Story by Joel Couture
- Stairway to Badass by David L. Craddock
- HG101 Presents: The Complete Guide to the Famicom Disk System by Kurt Kalata and Dustin Hubbard
- Game of X – Vol 1.: The Untold History of Xbox by Rusel DeMaria
- PC Games You Will Never Play by Unseen64
- The Ambivalence Chronicles – Bit#3: The Road Worrier by Steve Trower
- An Introduction To Video Games You Will Never Play by Unseen64
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other e-readers via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi and some .pdf) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to the Video Game History Foundation!
- Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
- Lada Racing Club 2 [PC – Cancelled] - 10-07-2021
- Hab-12 (Ratloop) [Cancelled – PC] - 07-05-2021
- How to do an interview with a video game developer - 07-05-2021