Update: this game was cancelled in Japan, but released in USA as Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming!
Bakumono Characters Yasai De Pon! is a cancelled puzzle game that was developed by Marvelous for the DS. It featured many characters and locations of Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, known in Japan as Kimi to Sodatsu Shima.
Nintendo Everything made a post with some info about BC in 2009:
- Puzzle game
- Move vegetable panels on touch screen
- Trying to get Koro-pok-guru to collect the vegetables for points and more time
- Vegetable panels grow over time
- Creatures are only able to move between adjacent ripe panels
- Golden vegetables can be cleared regardless of the ripeness
- 12 characters from Bokujou Monogatari Kimi to Sodatsu Shima are in the game
- More points for collecting vegetables that the characters like
- Wireless/download play
- No release date
- 3,990 yen
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by yota (see all)
- Outcast 2: The Lost Paradise [PC, PS2 – Cancelled] - 12-12-2022
- Metal Lancer [Genesis / Mega Drive – Cancelled] - 24-10-2016
- Switchblade 2 [NES – Cancelled] - 19-01-2016
This was released in the US as Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming. I think.
Wow, you are right Anonymous! It’s weird that this one was released in USA but not in Japan.. but it was indeed! I will edit the post, thanks for the info :)