Danny33 has wrote a topic in our forum where he makes us notice that in the first build of Rock Band we can see some interesting changes from the final version:
- Different looking drums and microphone
- Energy notes look very different
- Guitar model not made yet
- Notes look very different
- During drum fills, sections do not flash.
- Microphone notes are now blue.
- Playing notes during the Big Rock Ending do not flash.
- Welcome to the Jungle was set to be playable, but was removed. (This song later ended up in Guitar Hero 3.)
- Different looking HUD/s
Also, ForWhomTheBellTolls noticed:
- Great was replaced with Awesome when getting a streak singing.
- There is no “You Win” after you beat a song in the final product.
- The guitarist highway wasn’t blue during the solo like in the finished game, as well as the solo percentage HUD (You put that, but I wanted to add the blue highway portion.
Even in the e3 2007 build we can find some minor differences:
- Different looking notes
- It appears that the Stratocaster was smaller.
Thanks to Danny33 for these infos!
In the PAX 2007 version, the notes that filled your overdrive meter were bland and gray instead of glowing. Also, when you engaged your overdrive, the “highway” the notes appeared on would catch on fire and every note you hit would send plumes of smoke and debris off of the sides.
Thanks to Dr. Swank for these infos!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by U64 Staff & Contributors (see all)
- LEGO Racers: The Video Game [DS, Wii – Cancelled] - 23-05-2018
- The Retro Wonder Game DRM-free eBook Bundle, featuring Unseen64 - 15-04-2018
- Crash Tag Team Racing DS [Cancelled] - 30-01-2018