We are happy to announce 3 eBooks taken from our “Video Games You Will Never Play” physical book are featured in the latest eBook bundle by Story Bundle! Our “Sega Saturn Video Games You Will Never Play”, “Nintendo 64 Video Games You Will Never Play” and “Playstation Video Games You Will Never Play” can be found in this bundle in their exclusive ePub and Mobi versions (our full book is available in physical form on Amazon and in PDF on Patreon), so you can easily read them in your eBook reader.
In the same bundle you can also find many interesting eBooks about less known video games and their history, such as “Game of X v.2” by Rusel DeMaria, “NES Works” by Jeremy Parish, “Rocket Jump: Quake and the Golden Age of First-Person Shooters” by David L. Craddock, “Making Mulaka” by Christian Cardenas and many more.
Funds raised with this eBook bundle will support Unseen64, the other books authors and you can also choose to donate 10% to Pixelles, a non-profit initiative committed to helping more women make and change games.
Here’s the full description, for more details check https://storybundle.com/games
StoryBundle is sending off 2018 with one of our best collections of books about video game history and culture yet: The Winter Power-Up Game Bundle, available now for a limited time on www.storybundle.com.
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format – WORLDWIDE.
- The Game Beat by Kyle Orland
- PlayStation Games You Will Never Play by Unseen64
- NES Works Volume 1: 1985 by Jeremy Parish
- Sega Saturn Games You Will Never Play by Unseen64
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $15, you get all four of the regular books, plus SEVEN more!
- Generation Decks: The Unofficial History of Magic the Gathering by Titus Chalk
- Making Mulaka by Christian Cardenas
- Game of X v.2 by Rusel DeMaria
- NES Works Volume 2: 1986 by Jeremy Parish
- Rocket Jump: Quake and the Golden Age of First-Person Shooters by David L. Craddock
- Boss Fight Books: Shovel Knight by David L. Craddock
- Nintendo 64 Games You Will Never Play by Unseen64
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to Pixelles!
- Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
As always thanks for your support!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by U64 Staff & Contributors (see all)
- Baldur’s Gate 3: The Black Hound [Cancelled – PC] - 19-01-2020
- Colliderz (Sega Saturn) Prototype Found & Preserved - 19-01-2020
- 3 Games That Spent Years in Development Limbo - 10-01-2020