Gamepopper101 has found some beta-differences in an early trailer for this game: “Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People (SBCG4AP) Episode 1 – Homestar Ruiner (Yeah I know, long title), it’s a wiiware (and PC) game from TellTale Games. Differences from final game include:
– Strong Bad’s Line is changed from “Alright Homestar! It’s time for our ultimate des…tiney, has arrived! Put ’em up!” to “Alright Homestar! I don’t know why this never occurred to me before, but some french guy say I should beat the crap outta you. Put Up Your Dukes!” (Or something along that line)
– The images for the Race and the Party in the speech bubble have changed.
– The Scoreboard says “CZ PP” but was changed to “Official Race Times” in the final game
– Some of Homestar’s face animation was missing when he speaks “Most notably when he says “Pummeling?”)
– Homestar’s “Kicking the phone” animation is greatly detailed in the final game
– In the second video the Homestar Runner has no eyes and the trophy is floating
Thanks a lot to Gamepopper101 & Smbmadman for the contributions!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Metro Panic (Nichibutsu RPG) [Cancelled – Game Boy] - 11-02-2019
- Dear Blue (Konami RPG) [N64 – Cancelled] - 11-02-2019
- Ninth Will (Seventh Cross 2) [Dreamcast – Cancelled] - 01-02-2019