Silent hill 3 is a third-person survival horror game developed for the PlayStation 2 and PC by Konami and later released in HD on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Here is a list of the following unused beta textures and sounds found on the PC game disk of SH3.
1) Closer monsters have an unused climbing animation.
2) Nurses have an unused animation that shows the nurses attacking upside down from the ceiling.
3) Unused Baby crying sound
4 & 5) Unused photo: Found only as a texture, it was originally meant to be in Heathers inventory, found in the apartment. In addtion to the unused photo there is some unused text attached to the photo, text only seen when the player examines said item:
“It’s of Dad and me at Christmas. Looking at this makes me want to try even harder. I have to…I can’t lose. They killed my dad and they have to pay for it.”
6) Finally there is an unused level. While only seen in the video below this article, it shows the level to be unfinished. Orignally meant to be part of the Mall?
Source of the quote and additnal information: http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_3_Secrets_and_Unlockables
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by U64 Staff & Contributors (see all)
- Katamari [DS – Cancelled] - 10-01-2017
- Unseen64 Survived for Another Year: Thank You for Your Help! What to Do in 2017? - 04-01-2017
- Unseen Interview: Domenico Barba (Naps Team) - 20-12-2016