Sonic Extreme is a pitch / early proto created by Vision Scape Interactive, that was recently discovered by ProtonX (from the Assembler Forum) on a development unit for the original Xbox console. The project features Sonic skateboarding around in an area reminiscent of Heroes‘s Seaside Hill. Additionally, there appears to be a battle mode with Sonic and Shadow built in the same split-screen style as Sonic Adventure 2: Battle / Mario Kart. Probably Vision Scape Interactive tried to pitch this project to SEGA, but without luck.
Vision Scape Interactive were also working on other cancelled games:
- Tech Dude- Extreme Sports Game
- Tiltronica- Action Party Game
- Speed Metal- Car Combat/RPG
- Revelations – Adventure/RPG
Article by Mariosegafreak
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by U64 Staff & Contributors (see all)
- Video Games eBooks Bundle: Endless Summer @ StoryBundle! - 17-07-2019
- Jacks of Evil [PC – Cancelled] - 05-07-2019
- Star Wars 1313 [Cancelled – PS4, Xbox One, PC] - 24-06-2019