After the original Zelda 64 Beta Restoration Project vanished into different internal issues in Team Beta Triforce, another team called “Forbidden Legends” is going to try to develop a mod / hack for Ocarina Of Time, in which to play some of the beta content that we all saw in the early screenshots and videos.
Here’s their description of this new OoT Beta Restoration:
We started when people started getting tired of being in the old TBT. They wanted to start a team of their own. A continuation of the old Beta Restoration Project really, but done differently. We allow anyone to work on it. It’s also not strictly beta; we will throw in many things not beta-related, beta is just a theme mostly. We do all of our work in #z64sanctuary on irc.shoutwiki.com, no forums.
About the game, it starts out in Link’s Uncle’s house. His uncle has to leave to the castle. Soon Link leaves the house and is now in Castle Town. After going to the castle, the rest of the journey sets out, which isn’t public yet.
- SirTopHat (webmaster/programmer/ modeller)
- Flotonic (modder/modeller)
- Twilight14 (hacker/modder/modeller/programmer)
- Mikeunt (modeller)
- CDi-Fails (story/website design)
- Deathnight114 (music)
- Dark-Link77 (hacking/modding)
- spinout (best hacker/modder/programmer)
You can also find some more info at http://forbidden.legend-zone.com
We wish them good luck!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by U64 Staff & Contributors (see all)
- Video Games eBooks Bundle: The Winter Power-Up! (StoryBundle) - 14-11-2018
- Star Trek: Voyager (Looking Glass) [PC – Cancelled] - 31-10-2018
- Thieves World (Bits Studios) [N64 – Cancelled] - 18-10-2018