Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis is a Puzzle Game developed by NST as a sequel to the GBA MvsDK, a follow up to the Game Boy Donkey Kong game. A playable beta demo of MvsDk2 was available at various gaming conventions, from where it was saved on the DS and then shared online.
Upaluppa noticed many differences in this beta demo, as wrote in his videos on Youtube:
– The music sounds quite different
– There are hearts instead of big coins
– The small coins are rotating
– Mushroom Mayhem is called Mushroom Kingdom
– The status screen is completely different
– There’s a level map available by pressing Select
– The map looks VERY incomplete…
– The first level is completely different
– Later levels have some minor differences
– Some sound effects are different
– There is no time limit
Thanks to Hiccup for the contribution!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
- Deadline (Microflash) [PC – Cancelled] - 19-10-2020
- Blur 2 (Bizarre Creations) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PS3, PC] - 19-10-2020
- Raphael (Sensory Sweep) [Xbox 360, PS3 – Cancelled] - 13-10-2020