James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing is a 2004 third-person shooter, developed by EA Redwood Shores and EA Canada for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and the GameCube. DCodes7 noticed some beta differences in the early screens and videos released for the game:
- Different and unused outfits worn by James bond
- Different outfit for Jaws (beige shirt with brown pants & brown suspenders)
- Beta enemy wearing a silver/platinum armor (not used in the final game)
- Beta enemy wearing a grey/black hat (the hat is red in the final)
- Various differences in the first trailer
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Tremors: The Video Game [Cancelled – GameCube, Xbox, PS2, PC] - 19-01-2020
- Radikal Bikers [Game Boy Color – Cancelled] - 19-01-2020
- Shadowrun: Assassin (FASA Studio) [PC – Cancelled] - 12-01-2020