Skrybe from Lost Levels has released many NES prototypes that were not yet available online. Thanks to him and the whole Lost Levels crew, those lost games can now be played and preserved. You can find download links for the roms in the related topic on the Lost Levels Forum.
- Hero Quest – Final build, or very close to it. Set your emulator to PAL mode for this.
- Superman – Early version of Sunman.
- AD&D: Heroes of the Lance
- Adventure Island 2
- Banana – Early build with debugging features.
- Bard’s Tale (Proto 1)
- Bard’s Tale (Proto 2) – Different build from above.
- Dengeki: Big Bang! – Clash at Demonhead. Several minor enemies have different graphics.
- Famicom Shougi: Ryuuousen
- Flying Warriors – The logo actually reads “Flying Warriros”!
- Hokuto no Ken
- Moero!! Pro Yakyuu – Bases Loaded
- Nagagutsu o Haita Neko – Puss ‘n Boots
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Takeshi no Sengoku Fuuunji
- Urusei Yatsura
- Racermate Challenge 2 v3.11.088
- Racermate Challenge 2 v6.02.002
- Racermate Challenge 2 v9.03.128
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
- Cheeky Monkey (Rage Games) [PC – Cancelled] - 21-01-2022
- Punky Doodle (Sunsoft) [Cancelled – Arcade] - 20-01-2022
- Strike Force: Red Cell (Vision Studios) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PC] - 15-01-2022