Protodude has made us to notice about a rare beta video of MegaMan Battle Network 1 from the Tokyo Game Show 2000, in the Youtube channel of SuperMega233. There’s quite a bit of superficial differences between this build and the final such as:
- Odd PET icon, “jumps” when Netto receives mail/call.
- Unused “matrix” scrolling background in battles
- Unused “matrix” scrolling background in school computer
- Alternate dialogue in School Sequence
- Peculiar Battle Chip above Rock’s head, removed?
- Unused Internet background
- Alternate sound effects in battle, buster shots
Thanks a lot to Protodude for the contribution!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
- Teebo & Kai [Xbox, PC – Cancelled Prototype] - 09-04-2021
- Barnyard [Beta – GameCube, PS2, PC] - 24-02-2021
- Dwarfs (Obsidian’s Snow White RPG) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PS3] - 17-02-2021