Mech Arena: The First Match (aka Battle Arena III) is a cancelled action / fighting game that was in development in 2002 / 2003 by Made By Kiddies, for PC and the original Xbox. As the title can suggest, the player had to combat against huge mechs in various arenas, to win the competition. In the end Mech Arena was never released, maybe because they did not find a publisher interested in the project.
The main features of the game were:
– Supports Single and Multi play
– Play from 10 different stunning interactive arenas.
– Play 18 challenging Single arena missions.
– Multiplayer action over Internet, modem or LAN. Human opponents deliver new tactical challenges with every engagement with battle records.
– Battle statistics
– Repair, upgrade and organize your player. The weapon and armory inventory is displayed at the garage with money available for the next upgrade.
– Buy new weapons and pilots with resource points gained by winning missions or trade in equipment you no longer need.
– Repair and refit your Mech to your own specifications.
Thanks to Userdante for the contribution!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Fang of Alnam (no Kiba) [Cancelled – SNES, Super Famicom] - 15-11-2019
- Fleet: Shiva’s Gate [PS2 – Cancelled] - 15-11-2019
- Oliver Twist Video Game [PS3, Xbox 360 – Cancelled] - 15-11-2019