Did you enjoy all those differences that can be noticed in the Super Mario World beta screenshots? What if Nintendo had stuck with some of their original material while creating the Super Mario World we know and love today? Well, this SMW hack will let you play the game how it may have been in its beta version!
Yoshi Master (AKA Randy from the U64 Staff) has finally released his beta remake of Super Mario World. This hack is based and inspired by all of the pre-release screenshots, unused materials, ancient interviews, and some minor assumptions revolving around SMW, and it’s creation.
You can check more screens from the real beta in the Super Mario World Beta page.
Most of the GFX were made by Randy, as well as the levels themselves. The bosses also each have something “beta” about them. Search the Super Mario World Beta Remake Hack (Lunar IPS File) on Google
How to patch the game to activate the Super Mario World Beta Remake? It’s easy:
1) Get SNESTooL
2) Select ‘Use IPS’ (Press Enter)
3) Select the Super Mario World Beta IPS file
4) Select the Super Mario World (USA) ROM (you’ll have to find this one by yourself)
5) Play it in your favourite SNES emu
Have fun! This is the best christmas gift for every Super Mario World Beta lover and it’s free. Play it, share it with friends.
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by U64 Staff & Contributors (see all)
- Unseen Xmas Gifts 2017 (AKA presents for your friends while you help the site) - 05-12-2017
- Ruff ‘n’ Tumble [Beta – Amiga] - 13-11-2017
- Looney Tunes: By A Hare [Arcade – Cancelled?] - 17-10-2017