Far Cry 2 is an open-ended FPS developed for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC by Ubisoft Montreal and published in 2008 by Ubisoft. Crytek, the developers of the original game, were not involved in the development of Far Cry 2. A pre-alpha video of the game, showcasing the visuals and 13 minutes of gameplay with developer commentary, was presented in Leipzig in August 2007. [Info from Wikipedia]
In the Pre-Alpha demo Slayermaggot81 noticed various differences:
- Different Level (the jungle in the pre-alpha looked more realistic)
- When Player gets shot by enemies the screen turns red.
- Different lignthing technic
- More green-ish grass
Thanks to Slayermaggot81 for the contribution!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Elveon [Xbox 360, PS3, PC – Cancelled] - 15-08-2017
- Heartland (Homeland) [PSP – Cancelled] - 08-08-2017
- Deprived (Diesel Games) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PC] - 02-08-2017