Serious Sam is a FPS created by the Croatian development team Croteam. originally released for the PC in 2001. My friend Optik found an interesting video from the SS beta in Shadow1665’s Youtube channel, in which we can notice various differences from the final game:
- Sounds are different from the final
- High score option in the main menu
- The Kleers are gold instead of Silver
- A more Bright looking Coach Gun Model
- Different jump sound for Sam
- Rocket Launcher Model
- Sams Model
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
- Human Nature [PC – Cancelled] - 13-06-2020
- Baldur’s Gate 3: The Black Hound [Cancelled – PC] - 19-01-2020
- Colliderz (Sega Saturn) Prototype Found & Preserved - 19-01-2020