Mega Man X3 was released in 1995 by Capcom. It was the third game in the Mega Man X sub-franchise and the last to appear on the Super Nintendo. GoldS has found some unused objects and behaviors that were still hidden in the game code, and you can see them in the following videos. Props to him!
Ian has made us to notice that:
- The Ganseki may have orinnaly droped spiked balls on Zero in the intro stage, In the final the spiked balls just drop from the ceiling.
- The Wild Tanks may have orginaly been completly submereged underground as to surprise the player but, in the final the “arm” is left out as to give the player an advantage.
- Looking at the bottom entering door in Hornet’s stage may have been a test for doors that enter from another side that the right, Like in Mega Man 1 witch had doors that oped from the top and bottom of the screen.
- The Ride Armor Boss may have been a test for a possible fight with Vile’s Ride Armor on Auto-Piolt or somthing, It may have been a fortress level boss as when defeated X does his victroy pose and warps out(Like finishing a end level boss), In the final Vile is in his Ride Armor before it’s destroed.
- The Harmfull Carry Arm may have been a trap confusing players into
taking damages, or the orignals may have had a timer so that if the player took too long they would begin to take damage.
- For the Upside down enimies they may have been a time when these enemy types would cling to a ceiling to attack and or surprise them.
Thanks to Bowsersenemy and xMrNx we can see some unused Zero sprites and a strange W Meter bar that are still hidden in the game code. It seems that the unused W meter could be found in the memory of MMX 1 and 2 as well.
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Game of Death [PC, PS2, Xbox – Cancelled] - 21-11-2017
- Civil Warrior [PS3 – Cancelled] - 14-11-2017
- Conker’s Bad Fur Day 2: Other Bad Day [GameCube, Xbox – Cancelled] - 07-11-2017