Heavy Rain is an adventure game for the Ps3 developed by Quantic Dream, the same people behind Omikron and Fahrenheit. A Pc version was planned too,but scrapped early. The first official presentation of the game was at e3 2006 with a tech demo called “The Casting”, while the first gameplayer trailer was shown at GC 2008.
In a video about the making of Heavy Rain, embedded below, we can see some scenes that were removed from the final build:
- Scott murdered his mother in the hospital.
- Ethan “Blackouts” were supposed to happen inside a flooded house, which represented the killer’s mind.
- Ethan took his son to school.
- Madison had go to her newspaper headquarters.
- The player could personalize Madison’s house repainting it and changing the apartment layout.
- Madison suffered from insomnia because she was a war correspondent in Iraq in the past.
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by yota (see all)
- Metal Lancer [Genesis / Mega Drive – Cancelled] - 24-10-2016
- Switchblade 2 [NES – Cancelled] - 19-01-2016
- Legions of Fear (La Toile du Diable) [Cancelled – PS2, PC] - 28-12-2015