Silver Duran has made us notice a video that we can see in the YouTube channel of TheLittleCuteThing, about a beta demo disc of Final Fantasy 7. In the video’s description we can read a list of differences, like:
- 0:20 – There is text on the CGI intro
- 1:42 – The Final Fantasy logo says 1996 instead of 1997
- 2:34 – Instead of finding a poton, You find nothing on the guards and can walk through them.
- 2:42 – The guards that ambush you are for some reason wearing black outfits instead of red
- 4:45 – You dont talk to jess or anyone to open the doors, You go straight to them.
- 12:00 – The summon intro was slightly different..And you dont get summons this early in the final. AND the boss is no longer a red scorpion.
- 12:55 – You have 3 minutes to escape the reactor instead of the massive 12 that you normally have.
Props to TheLittleCuteThing for these finds!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Incursion (Argonaut Games) [PC – Cancelled] - 14-08-2018
- Farnation (Sega) [Dreamcast, Xbox – Cancelled] - 08-08-2018
- Aero the Acrobat 3: A3RO [Playstation – Cancelled Pitch] - 02-08-2018