Cold Winter is a FPS developed by Swordfish Studios and published by Vivendi Universal Games in 2005 for the Playstation 2. The game uses the Karma physics engine, allowing for interactivity with items in the game world and for ragdoll effects. Using a small inventory menu, some weapons and tools can be constructed, such as Molotov cocktails and lock picks. Originally the item creation system was more complex, but they had to scale it down for time and development issues. A previously announced Xbox version was later cancelled. [Info from Wikipedia]
Destructor1890 noticed some differences in the early 2003 screenshots:
- Kim’s 3D model was changed
- Andrew’s 3D model was changed
- The HUD was different
- Some scenes were not used in the final game
Thanks to Jason for the english corrections!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Tiltronica [Xbox – Cancelled] - 16-05-2019
- Crash Bandicoot (2008 Pitch) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PS3] - 16-05-2019
- Zero-G Marines [PC – Cancelled] - 16-05-2019