NARC is an action game that was developed and published by Midway in 2005, for the Xbox and Playstation 2. A planned Nintendo GameCube version was later cancelled. The game’s source code (engine) dates back to the three-year-old State of Emergency but it was updated through the development. [Info from Wikipedia]
Vicente has noticed that in the early screenshots there are various beta differences:
- The main character models (Marcus and Jack) were changed in the final game
- The HUD was different
- Marcus was known as “Hitman” in the beta
- In a video there’s a chinese talking about the mission, not seen in the final game
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Citizen Siege: Wage Wars (Oddworld) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PS3, PC] - 18-10-2017
- Grand Theft Auto [Nintendo 64 – Cancelled] - 17-10-2017
- Untitled Konami Fighting Game [N64 – Cancelled?] - 10-10-2017