Robert Seddon has another series of unseen links for us, today about unused content in the DS remakes of Final Fantasy 3 / 4. At the Forum Slickness people have found some unused / untranslated dialogue about beta items, characters and a debug shop. Dragonsbrethren list some of those finds in his post:
- 40 dummied items.
- A “Takkei Tail.”
- A dummied lance.
- Two dummied katanas.
- A dummied staff.
- A dummied whip.
- An “Augment Test” augment. Tongue
- An “MP Efficiency” augment.
- A “DoesNotExist” augment.
- An “Omega Tail.”
- A “Zemus Tail.”
- A “Debugger” shop, with what appears to be its own shopkeeper lines: “How…how did you get here?”
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Incursion (Argonaut Games) [PC – Cancelled] - 14-08-2018
- Farnation (Sega) [Dreamcast, Xbox – Cancelled] - 08-08-2018
- Aero the Acrobat 3: A3RO [Playstation – Cancelled Pitch] - 02-08-2018