Nooks and Crannies is a cancelled game from AndNow, the developers team of Ed Annunziata. It was in development for the PC and planned for a Playstation 2 port. In the original press-release for this game we can read that: “Nooks & Crannies is the first real game with artificial life characters; little alien Nooks and Crannies. Imagine virtual cock-fighting with your own alien pets. Feed-em, Kill-em, Evolve-em, then send them on one daunting mission after another. Its Creatures meets Command & Conquer in lush 3D alien worlds, seen through a fully controllable camera. You can even breed them on your Palm Pilot and upload them to your PC. Nooks and Crannies — it’s not just a game, it’s a hobby.
The game is designed to be played many different ways:
1. Single player, mission based or free-form strategic play.
2. Over a LAN with (4-8) players.
3. One-on-one modem play.
4. Internet (Mpath, Kali).
5. Email using the Nooks & Crannies Post Office.
Evolve a unique “tribe” according to game demands and personal strategy. Each retail copy contains the DNA of a unique Nook and Cranny which you use as breeding stock.”
The game vanished when AndNow closed down.
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- Winterheart’s Guild (Sonata Arctica Video Game) [PC – Cancelled] - 21-02-2020
- My Neighbor Totoro [SNES – Cancelled] - 21-02-2020
- Prototype 3 (Radical Entertainment) [Cancelled – Xbox 360, PS3] - 21-02-2020