Guardian Heroes is a side-scrolling RPG developed by Treasure and released on the Sega Saturn in 1996. There are several differences between the the Beta and Released versions which can be seen in the screenshots:
– The primary characters shown in the screenshots are Serena, who is an unlockable character in the retail release, and Valgar, whom isn’t a playable character in Story Mode in the retail release, but is playable in VS Mode.
– Valgar’s colour palette is different in the final release, the one displayed is a secondary palette when played in VS Mode.
– Character Portraits are missing in-game.
Thanks to Mittell for the description! Some scans done by www.kidfenris.com
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by U64 Staff & Contributors (see all)
- Crash Tag Team Racing DS [Cancelled] - 30-01-2018
- Fate of the Dragon 2 [PC – Cancelled] - 24-01-2018
- Unseen64 Survived 2017: Thank You for Your Help! Here are our 2018 plans - 03-01-2018