Extreme-G 2 is the second Extreme-G game to be released on the Nintendo 64, developed by Probe Entertainment for Acclaim. In these early screens we can notice some beta differences and graphic details. Thanks to Mucus for the list!
The Difference Of The Beta Version And The Original Version:
- The Track Canous In The Beta Version Appears With No Snow, Looks Likes A Desert With Rocks
- In The Beta Version You Can Use The Opponent Bike”s
- Different HUD
- Different Texture Of Sensara
- Different Aquanor Level
Thanks to playertw02 for some of these images!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by monokoma (see all)
- X-Fighters (Midway) [Dreamcast – Cancelled] - 06-12-2018
- Rare’s Cancelled “Casual Monster Hunter” [Xbox 360] - 29-11-2018
- Go Carts (DMA Design) [Nintendo 64 – Cancelled] - 21-11-2018