Hogs Of War is a great turn-based tactics game developed and released in 2000 by Infogrames for Playstation and PC. Below you can see an old trailer of this game with some beta stuff in it (thanks to HigherPlainGames for the video):
- 0.41 the hud in top right of the corner is different than the final version also Frost Fight is different than the final version.
- 0.48/0.53/1.34 Cratermass has different textures.
- 1.21 Different viewfinder.
- 1.41 FR feature (Cancelled)
- 1.56 Beta pig animation.
Also (Thanks to VADIM567) Herman07 found 2 unused items:
An binocular (Removed because was useless due for the viewfinder on certain weapons) and a Retire Feature (like in Worms series).
Thanks to Herman07 for the contribution!
What do you think about this unseen game? Give your vote!
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
- Baldur’s Gate 3: The Black Hound [Cancelled – PC] - 19-01-2020
- Colliderz (Sega Saturn) Prototype Found & Preserved - 19-01-2020
- 3 Games That Spent Years in Development Limbo - 10-01-2020