Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal is a platform / third person shooter developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony. It is the third installment in the Ratchet & Clank series and was released in November 2004. [Info from Wikipedia]
Bowsersenemy was able to notice various differences in the early beta screens and in some videos:
- The upgraded version of the N60 storm, used the icon from the Lancer from RAC 2. The whole weapon status meter is from RAC 2!
- In another beta screen the N60 had the icon of the second form Lancer, with LESS max ammo than before!
- A beta screenshot of the multiplayer mode
- Some removed enemies
- A removed wrench weapon
- Holostar studios mission was set in the evening, while the final version is in the day.
- Qwark vid comics had beta timer, beta life bar, and beta Q token counter (bottom right corner)
You can read more info in the original Ratchet & Clanck Beta Topic in the U64 Forum!
About halfway through the video, at about 2:11, a beta version of Korgon Outpost is shown. it shows at least, that the ground is different, and something about an invisible platform.
At the start, it shows blowing up a bridge, what i’d call an alpha life meter, and the Going Commando weapons meter. i don’t remember being able to blow up the bridges, but i could be wrong.
The next scene appears to be battle mode in split screen.
The final scene, shows a more beta ish life meter, the beta weapons meter, and a beta bolt counter. they’re closer to final here. also, what could be a beta drop ship. more on that later.
here, at the bottom left part of the screen, at 11 seconds into the video, you can see a beta of the Auto Turrets. that’s pretty much it.
Also, in Aliceatry’s YT channel we can have a look at many videos from the Insomniac Museum, a bonus area tethat contains models and info about the development of the game!