Zzyorxx II is a cancelled shoot ’em up that was in development by Virtual Xperience for Jaguar.
The game run at 60 fps and had planned 5 different ages to go through from Prehistory to Star Wars ( passing through Middle Ages and First World War ).
As Rodolphe Czuba , programmer at Virtual Xperience, recalled over at MyAtari.net
Two more games were in development:
- Zzyorxx, a great shoot-’em-up!
- Indy Jag, a platform game.
The first was stopped two months before the end of the development by my managing associate at VX! A real shame. Only some graphics were done for Indy Jag, a concept like a humorous Indiana Jones with a jaguar figure.
Scans from Cd Consoles issue 5 and 13.
Would you like to add more info, screens or videos to this page? Add a comment below!
Latest posts by Celine (see all)
- Wolfgang [Playstation – Cancelled?] - 04-11-2013
- Dinosaur Legend (Kyouryuu Densetsu) [NES – Cancelled] - 23-10-2013
- Flux [Playstation / PC – Cancelled] - 25-09-2013